Tyrrelstown House Weddings
This striking house in the heart of Fingal co Dublin is the ultimate in country-style and convenience. The elegant Georgian house feels like an oasis; it’s private and intimate yet just a stone’s throw from the M50 it couldn’t be more easily accessible.
The house dates back to 1720 and is set on 10 hectares of magnificent parkland with woodland walks and a beautiful 600-year-old walled garden. Drinks receptions can be hosted outdoors in the wonderful gardens or in the drawing rooms in the main house. The separate function room, a converted dairy, has an abundance of rustic charm with exposed beams and stunning wrought iron chandeliers and can accommodate up to 130 guests.
This is an exclusive venue and will only be open to you and your guests on your wedding day.
- Personal wedding planner
- On the day wedding co-ordinator
- Invites for 100 guests and guest list management
- Two classic cars for transport from house to the ceremony
- Bridal bouquet and button holes
- Red carpet on arrival
- Celebrant to perform the civil ceremony
- Music for the civil ceremony
- Drinks reception served with a selection of scrumptious canapés or vintage prosecco van
- Music for a drinks reception
- Wedding favours
- Function room decorations in keeping with the theme of your wedding
- Printed menus and place cards
- Delicious four-course evening meal served with wine
- Evening band
- DJ until late
We also do a rent only option for €2,600, or you can use as many or as little as our chosen suppliers as you wish – so you can tailor make your own package and do your wedding your way.