Weddings at Martinstown House
Martinstown House is a fine Strawberry Gothic style cottage ornée nestling in a peaceful setting on its own miniature park, with many fine old trees and a beautiful walled garden. From the moment you step over our threshold you will realise that we are not hotel, but a stylish, private country residence where your every need is catered for.
Far from run of the mill, Martinstown House is a special venue for your special day. No matter what your ideal wedding is, we strive to exceed your expectations.
We understand that every wedding is a unique celebration: the joining of two people and two families. As a family run home, Martinstown House give your wedding the attention to ensure that your celebration is truly an expression of you. From grand, formal affairs to boutique, hippy-chic garden parties and intimate, family centered celebrations we can accommodate any style and budget. Seven course silver service banquets in the drawing room with square dancing and pipers to rustic spit roast pig under the stars and sing-a-longs by the camp fires.
When you host your wedding at Martinstown House you are bringing your guests on a trip back in time, to a time of classic elegance, warm welcomes and open fires. A house unlike any other, Martintown House in the alternative wedding venue, a world away from impersonal, corporate hotels. Special rates are available for small and midweek weddings.
– Exclusive use of Martinstown House, the gardens & grounds.
– A large variety of potential photograph locations, from the gardens to woods to the drawing room.
– The beautiful Bird Room for the happy couple on the night of the wedding, with Victorian full length mirror, huge bathroom and balcony overlooking the flower meadow.
– Accommodation for 12, including a large breakfast.
– Champagne, chocolates and flowers in the bride and grooms room on the wedding night.
– Complimentary wedding menu tasting with our Ballymaloe trained cook (t&c apply).
– Free parking.
– Personal planning meetings.
– Flowers from the garden for the house.
– Table for wedding cake & antique silver cake knife.
– White table cloths.
– Use of our store of decorations, from fairylights to candelabra, quirky lanterns to colourful table cloths.
– Extensive contacts with local wedding suppliers to help ensure you get the best service and price for any outside help you need, from marquees to flowers & photographers.
– Family run house, with over 30 years in the hotel & catering business.
– 1 hour from Dublin, 2 hours from Cork