Weddings at Hen’s Teeth
Hen’s Teeth is a contemporary cultural spot based in Dublin 8. We’ve got a love for art, music, food and culture and the space where they all come together.
Our award winning space in the heart of Dublin 8 is perfect for your wedding.
The Hen’s Teeth events planning & production crew will be on hand to help plan and cater and produce your big day from start to finish.
To put it simply, we love throwing a good hoolie and will put our years’ of experience into making sure that the most important day of your life goes off without a hitch.
About the venue
Hen’s Teeth is home to our cafe, kitchen, intimate HiFi lounge and restaurant / gallery space. For evening events, it can be lit beautifully to create a warm and intimate atmosphere.
Our outdoor area has a covered and heated terrace and a decking area, which is ideal for events like BBQs and live performances.
Hen’s Teeth has full disability access and facilities.
- 175 Guests across the whole venue
- 120 Guests for theatre seating
- 60 Guests for a seated dinner (or 175 for Buffet Dinner)
Hen’s Teeth is nestled in the historic heart of Dublin – The Liberties.
While we are just a 10-minute stroll away from central areas like St. Stephen’s Green & Grafton Street, Dublin 8 has its own distinct personality – our neighbourhood feels like it’s own little bubble where old meets new. We’re surrounded by renowned cultural landmarks, galleries and some of the city’s best food destinations.
On our doorstep, you’ll find landmarks like St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Teeling Whiskey Distillery & the iconic Guinness Storehouse.
There are lots of great accommodation options nearby too – the A-Loft Hotel is nextdoor & Grand Centric Hyatt is right around the corner.
Food & Drink at Hen’s Teeth
At Hen’s Teeth, great food & drinks are at the heart of what we do.
Our restaurant received 29/30 from Katy McGuinness in the Irish Independent who said her meal with us was “surprisingly some of the best food I’ve had in Dublin in a long time.”
Our kitchen crew can cater any event, whether that’s:
- Canape Reception
- Set Menus
- World Cuisine
All Hen’s Teeth weddings are priced individually and we’ll work closely with you to create your dream Big Day.
- In 2020 & 2021
- We were named one of the Irish Times top 100 places to eat in Ireland. In 2020, we were named one of the best independent shops in Dublin by Conde Nast Traveller and were awarded the Best Retail Design Award at the Irish Design Institute Awards.
- In 2021
- We won Best Outdoor Dining Experience at the Irish Independent Restaurant Awards and the Lonely Planet featured us in their ultimate guide to Dublin by the Pillow Queens.
- In 2022
- Received McKenna’s Guides Best in Ireland 2022. We were named Top 10 Most Talked About Restaurants by the Sunday Times & Top 20 Restaurants to Use Local Produce in the Irish Times Best Restaurants list.