Durhamstown Castle – Wedding Venue & Country Wedding Castle near Dublin
Durhamstown Castle is quirky and artistic with a mixture of family heirlooms and auction finds, making for a thoroughly pleasing and eclectic whole. Downstairs, the Hall, Dining Room, Drawing Room and Music Room are all interconnected.
We cater for weddings and Celebrations large and small. The Castle Dining room can hold up to thirty for a Wedding Banquet. Larger Weddings are held in the Great Barn which can hold 40-150 guests. We’ve had both and they work equally well For smaller groups we divide the Great Barn into dining, dancing and the bar relaxing areas. It works a treat.
- have terrific homemade food-all cooked in the vaulted Castle kitchens.
- An original 18 century cut stone Barn for Dining & Dancing the night away.
- All set in old meadows with mature trees.
- Traditional pub for your guests.
- Terrific wines available in the house
- Exclusive use of our beautiful 14th century castle and its gardens for you and your guests.
- Original stable fittings & décor, country chic at it’s most effortless.
- Swings & slides for kiddies.
- Free parking.