Weddings at The Clayton Hotel Liffey Valley
You are about to embark on a fabulous journey that will result in your wedding day being one that you will always look back on with fond and warm-hearted memories.
Whether you are looking for an intimate gathering or a big celebration, Clayton Hotel Liffey Valley offers a range of wedding packages to suit your needs. Contemporary in style, the venue can accommodate up to 250 guests in air-conditioned comfort.
The hotel is an approved civil ceremony venue so you can enjoy a personalised ceremony and celebrate in style late into the night.
- Civil ceremony venue
- Bespoke wedding packages
- Complimentary luxurious suite for your wedding night & champagne breakfast
- Special overnight accommodation rates
- Experienced wedding team to assist you with planning your perfect day
- Caters for weddings from up to 250 guests
- Intimate wedding packages available
- Red carpet welcome on arrival for the wedding party
- Complimentary champagne on arrival for the wedding couple
- Complimentary candelabras on all tables
- Personalised menus for your special day
- Table plan and place cards
- Complimentary use of cake stand and knife
- Special dietary requirements catered for by request
Whether you are planning a small intimate gathering or a more extravagant event, our Pegasus Suite can host a party for up to 250 guests. Gather all your friends and family and have your ceremony with us followed by your stylish reception.
Bespoke Wedding Packages
Our wonderful wedding coordinators will be by your side to help you plan the most special day of your lives. Whatever small detail you want or personal touches, the wedding team will be on hand from start to finish of your planning for your big day.
There is a range of wedding packages to choose from but we understand that every wedding is unique so we’ll tailor to your requirements.
Clayton Hotel Liffey Valley has been approved as a civil ceremony venue however each couple must apply individually for their own license. Details how to apply for a civil marriage can be found on the Citizens Information website. We recommend you contact the register to confirm availability for your preferred dates and then contact our wedding coordinator.