Weddings at Cabra Castle
From The Moment You Arrive – You’ll Be Treated Like Royalty
Your wedding day is undoubtedly one of the most exciting and important days in your life. Therefore, great care and attention have been taken in creating our wedding package. Whatever your plans are for your special day, our highly professional standards and service will ensure your wedding reception will be the ultimate success. Our specially trained staff will assist you in every aspect of preparing and organising your wedding reception. Let us take the worry and strain away from you, so that you are free to relax and enjoy the celebration whilst we look after the arrangements.
Please do call to the Castle to talk with one of our banqueting team. Our experienced team, our competitive wedding packages, and our castle setting help to make Cabra Castle one of the best wedding venues in Ireland. We look forward to meeting you.
Cabra Castle and its delightful setting will make your dreams of a Fairytale Wedding come true. With old world elegance and style, Cabra Castle’s unique charm will help to capture that perfect moments of your perfect Fairytale Wedding.
Dine by candlelight under softly lit chandeliers in the magical atmosphere of the Grand Ballroom. Cabra Castle’s beautifully appointed Reception Rooms with their hand painted ceilings and collection of exquisite antiques offer a unique setting in which one can get lost in the moment. No matter what the season we will make your day truly memorable.
Cabra Castle is a recognised venue for the civil registration of marriage in Co Cavan, Ireland, subject to approval on each application. Celebrate your marriage in style this historic Castle surrounded by family and friends. As an approved venue we take the worry and strain out of travelling and allow a complete celebration under one roof.
Civil ceremonies can be accommodated in any of our function rooms, from small groups in the Terrace Room up to large gatherings in the Ballroom. In the Summer months, our Terrace overlooking the gardens and Dun a Ri Forest Park provides an idyllic and romantic setting for a very special atmosphere in which to make your wedding vows.
Our Banqueting Team will be happy to discuss your individual requirements and to assist you in seeking approval for a civil marriage ceremony from the relevant authorities.
We Offer You And Your Guests
- Attractive Private Arrival Reception Rooms and Beautiful Ballroom
- Red Carpet welcome on arrival with Champagne for the Bridal Party
- Wide choice of menus to suit your particular needs (including vegetarian options)
- Complimentary Tea/Coffee, Shortbread & Biscuits reception on arrival for your Guests
- Complimentary overnight accommodation for the New Weds in one of our Royal Honeymoon suites (offered for groups of 75 guests or more)
- Changing rooms for Bridal Party on request
- Special floral arrangements for the top table
- Stylish golden candelabra or Silver Crystal Globe Centrepieces for all other tables
- Use of our cake stand and knife, 3 styles available
- Personalised Menu Cards
- Extensive complimentary car parking
- Personal attention throughout the day by a senior member of the team who will act as toastmaster if required
- Discounted accommodation for guests attending the wedding
Courtyard Honeymoon Suite
One of Ireland’s largest honeymoon suites, a delightful private attic apartment authentically and tastefully restored in a private wing of the Courtyard. Original features have been retained including its high wooden beams and thick stone walls. The room is also home to modern features such as a private bar, wet room en-suite and step-up Jacuzzi.
This must see suite overlooks the Courtyard Garden and has a private entrance through its very own barn doors. It is 900 square feet of pure indulgence. a haven in which you can unwind after the perfect day.